Luxury and Value in Somerville, NJ
Brookside Gardens delivers luxury and value to the Somerset County apartment market in the form of spacious, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments in an ideal suburban setting. Whether your lifestyle calls for a location near the bustle and activity of downtown Somerville and its NJ Transit train station or you’d like to have immediate access to the area’s major roadways, Rt. 22, I-287 and I-78, Brookside puts you there. The Bridgewater Commons Mall, and beautiful open space are also among the nearby attractions.
From comfortable interiors to beautiful brick exteriors and meticulously landscaped grounds, Brookside Gardens surrounds its residents in serenity and beauty. The community is further distinguished by the service orientation of its staff. The property is operated with an attention to detail and a customer-oriented attitude that is designed to exceed your expectations. From routine maintenance calls to more demanding situations, the staff at Brookside Gardens goes above and beyond for the property’s residents for the entirety of their stay with us.
Brookside Gardens residents enjoy:
- 0.6 miles to Historic Downtown Somerville
- 0.8 miles to Bridgewater Mall
- 1 mile to Somerville Train Station
- Excellent access to major highways (287, 202, 206, 22, 78)
- Blocks to elementary, middle and high schools
- Short distance to town pools and splash park
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Courtyard views available
- Classic brick exteriors
- Complimentary surface parking
- Air conditioners included
- Wired for cable and high-speed internet
- On-site laundry facility
- Heat, water, sewer, parking and trash removal included.
- Garages available
- Short-term leases available
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Bilingual staff
- Peter’s Brook Greenway with biking and jogging trails
- Basketball courts
- Private entrances
- Coat closets
- Full appliance package
- Dishwashers in select apartment homes
- Dual-closet master bedrooms
- Hardwood or carpet available
- Ceramic tile baths
- Up to 2 pets, 40 lbs max per animal
- Breed restrictions apply
Brookside Gardens is owned and operated by Edgewood Properties, a real estate development and property management company with a proud tradition of outstanding communities in amazing locations. Throughout our portfolio, we provide professional, personalized service that results in highly satisfied residents.
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, Edgewood Properties serves all parts of its home state, as well as areas in Florida and California. Our residents are at the center of everything we do and we value the opportunity to serve you. We succeed by serving you. Our commitment to you extends far beyond your move-in date. Our on-site staff will strive to exceed your expectations throughout your residency at our property.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our community. Please browse our floor plans, visit our photo gallery and explore our neighborhood map. To truly experience what it means to live at Brookside Gardens, however, we encourage you to call our leasing office at (855) 631-2513 or contact us online to schedule a virtual tour of the property. When you are ready to take the next step, our leasing staff is standing by to answer any questions you may have and schedule a virtual tour for a time that fits your schedule. We look forward to showing you our beautiful property.