Perfectly Located Somerville, NJ Apartments
Brookside Gardens is perfectly located amidst quiet suburban streets and tidy parks while also a short distance away from both convenience and excitement. From the area’s best shopping to fine dining, entertainment and a multitude of transportation options, everything is just outside your door when you live at Brookside Gardens.
- Transportation: A train station offering service to Manhattan, two major interstates and three major state routes are all within a short distance of Brookside Gardens. I-287 will take you north towards Morristown or south towards Edison. I-78 runs east towards New York and west towards Clinton and Easton. Route 22 also runs east and west, while Route 206 will take you south to Princeton and Route 202 will take you west to Flemington. Wherever you need or want to be, you can get there quickly and easily from Brookside Gardens.
- Dining: Downtown Somerville has become one of the premier dining destinations in the state. Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, Verve Restaurant and Origin French Thai are just a few of the standouts. Downtown Somerville offers cuisine of nearly every ethnic background, including Korean, Thai/French fusion, Greek, Japanese, Filipino, Indian, South American, Italian, Cuban, Mexican and American. Mainstays like Cheesecake Factory, Maggiano’s Little Italy, Shake Shack and Time to Eat, a classic New Jersey Diner, are also nearby.
- Shopping: The Bridgewater Commons Mall, less than a mile from Brookside, is one of the area’s finest shopping destinations. Anchored by Macy’s, Lord & Taylor and Bloomingdale’s, this is a truly high-end shopping experience. Downtown in Somerville, you will find unique shops offering everything from art galleries to antiques to apparel, accessories and more. Also nearby, the Somerset Shopping Center features Eastern Mountain Sports, The Gap, Christmas Tree Shops and Barnes & Noble, among other shopping options.
- Entertainment: A bevy of entertainment options are available to Brookside Gardens residents. Pinot’s Palette offers a unique paint and sip studio experience where you and your friends can enjoy fine wines while creating beautiful artwork. It’s a BYOB establishment, so be sure to stop by VintEdge wine shop for your favorite bottle. For a truly unique experience, head to YESTERcades of Somerville, which features classic pinball and video games. When it’s time to take in a movie, nearby Hillsborough Cinemas offers stadium seating and the latest releases, while the AMC Dine-In Theater at Bridgewater Commons lets you enjoy a move and dinner at the same time.
- Recreation: Within Brookside Gardens’ neighborhood are several quaint parks, playing fields and courts. Just outside Somerville, a host of open spaces provide ample opportunity for recreation. Duke Farms, a 1000+-acre preserve offers hiking and biking trails as well as workshops and events. Nearby Duke Island Park and Colonial Park both offer playgrounds and walking trails, while The Sourland Mountain Preserve and the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge offer the opportunity for some more rugged hiking and exploration.
Whether it’s time to commute to work, head out for a night on the town or go on a shopping trip, Brookside Gardens places you in the perfect location. When you’re ready to learn more about what it’s like to live in this vibrant neighborhood, contact our leasing office to schedule a tour. Our leasing agents are ready and able to answer any questions you may have.